Home Download My Side Project Quran

Isnin, 1 Oktober 2007

how to use the 'F' word

how to use the 'F' word


Greetings "How the fuck are ya?"

Fraud "I got fucked by the car dealer."

Resignation "Oh, fuck it!"

Trouble "I guess I'm fucked now."

Aggression "FUCK YOU!"

Disgust "Fuck me."

Confusion "What the fuck.......?"

Difficulty "I don't understand this fucking business!"

Despair "Fucked again..."

Pleasure "I fucking couldn't be happier."

Displeasure "What the fuck is going on here?"

Lost "Where the fuck are we."

Disbelief "UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE!"

Retaliation "Up your fucking ass!"

Denial "I didn't fucking do it."

Perplexity "I know fuck all about it."

Apathy "Who really gives a fuck, anyhow?"

Greetings "How the fuck are ya?"

Suspicion "Who the fuck are you?"

Panic "Let's get the fuck out of here."

Directions "FUCK OFF...!!"

y ppl give a fuckkk ....can't they shutt their fukin mouthz....we can't listen their fukin trash crapp n we can't bear their fukin fakeness...so get da ..... FUCKK OFFF ... !!

Fuck Video From VEOH.com

History

Pengikut